6 Benefits of (live) Online Classes
eLearning has taken the industry by storm and has most recently become the preferred method for learning by students, employees, entrepreneurs and freelancers. Online knowledge-sharing platforms have had their success, however, a big downfall has been the lack of interaction from prerecorded content and other mediums that restrict the connection between student/client and teacher/consultant.
However, with live online learning, students and clients have many added benefits and opportunities to take advantage of.
Here, we highlight the top 5 benefits of live online learning:
- Flexibility: One of the most alluring parts of eLearning is the ability to take classes whenever, wherever. We get it, life happens, and with this newfound freedom, there is no barrier to learn for those who have full-time jobs, are raising children, have multiple jobs or simply can’t afford to commute to a distant learning center. Scheduling a live class ensures that the scheduled class works for both the teacher and the student and maximizes the time constraints on both ends.
- Tailored Knowledge/Advice: With a live and interactive session, students and clients are able to get answers specific to their needs. In pre-recorded classes, students are left with many unanswered questions and waste an enormous amount of time looking for answers on Google. With your expert and thought-leader available to you, the ability to ask specific questions and expand on topics that you do not comprehend is invaluable.
- Variety of programs available: You might often hear us say that we’re the “amazon of knowledge” and that’s simply to reference to the breadth of subject categories that we have on our platform. From Video Marketing to Accounting, the options are endless. Those looking to learn a new subject or to enhance their existing skills, users can search the wide range of live classes available.
- Career Advancement: An immediate benefit of taking online classes is the high potential for career advancement. In this day and age where technology is rapidly developing almost every industry, it is important for employees, students, entrepreneurs to constantly evolve and enhance their skills. No longer is it necessary to go back to school to learn a new program or a new industry, you now have the ability to connect with experts on a desired topic.
- Networking: A benefit of online learning that is often overlooked is the opportunity to network. In a live session, students and clients are able to communicate directly with their teacher. This gives a chance for students to have direct access to some of the world’s top thought-leaders and experts in any given industry.
- Lower Costs: Freelancers have found that they can maximize their schedules by offering sessions online and therefore will offer their sessions at a much lower cost than they would if they had to physically travel from location to location. Students can reap the benefits of lower cost for the same information!
Today’s technology has afforded us all the luxury to learn and keep learning. Take advantage of all the talented, educated and experienced Xperts that are available right at your fingertips.
Whether you’re a student, employee, entrepreneur or simply someone looking to learn something new, we have classes covering each and every topic and we think you’ll enjoy browsing through the list of all classes on Zeqr.