In this class, you will…
◦ Learn to create optimal health through exercise and nutrition
◦ Learn to select your ideal care provider
◦ Learn to produce your birth preferences
◦ Learn to fine-tune your mama intuition
◦ Learn to release your fears and doubts surrounding childbirth and beyond
◦ Learn to strengthen your mind-body connection with self-hypnosis
◦ Learn to manage special circumstances
◦ Learn to prepare your home for motherhood
◦ Learn to create your ideal birth sanctuary
◦ Learn to comfortably move through the common phases of labor and delivery
◦ Learn to utilize optimal birth positions
◦ Learn to practice effective relaxation techniques (e.g., massage, pressure points, etc.)
◦ Learn to release endorphins via breath work
◦ Learn to prepare for breastfeeding
◦ Learn to deeply bond with your baby
◦ Learn best practices to care for your body, and your baby’s body, in the weeks after birth
◦ And much more!
Step 2: pick the time slot from below
All times are listed in your local timezone
Contact Bailey Gaddis to schedule an online live class.
Zeqr is a global knowledge-sharing platform connecting Xperts and Zeqrs from all over the world in a live and interactive session.
The Booking Process
1 Search for a Class
Browse from thousands of classes offered by industry-thought leaders and subject Xperts. Price per class will be shown in the right hand side. Each session can range from 15 minutes to 2+ hours.
2 Book a Class
Once you have found the perfect class, click on the class title. Here you can click on “Join Class”. If the Xpert has availability posted, you will be able to book it directly, otherwise, you will need to contact the Xpert via Zeqr messaging to confirm a date and time.
3 Attend Live Session
After the class has been confirmed by both parties, you simply need to log on to your profile at the agreed date and time, click on “DASHBOARD”, then go to “Zeqr (buying)”. Click on the corresponding class. Live voice, video and screen sharing options are all available via the platform.
No items to display