In this day and age, we need to be aware of the significance of constant learning and the potential consequences that we can face when we close our minds and restrict ourselves from experiencing new things and absorbing new insights.
Our mission is to make knowledge sharing and e-learning a more elegant experience.
You’ve probably already heard the quote “Nobody ever really stops learning”.
Well, it is partially true that people can never restrict themselves from learning entirely. But our brains undergo some significant changes when we stop intellectually involving ourselves in various tasks, making us feel stuck.
Think of learning as one of the best exercises for our brain and the best way to keep it in shape. Just like working out helps our bodies thrive, learning helps our brains stay fit, resulting in a constantly growing learning capacity. And in today’s world when quick thinking and a decisive mindset are highly required, who wouldn’t like to have a healthy and proactive mind throughout their whole life?
E-learning - the long-awaited next step in education?
The three terms are very relevant, but provide different meanings.
Usually, learning is confused for education, and vice versa. While learning is something permanent, and inevitable, education is only temporary and a matter of personal choice. Learning is actually the acquisition of knowledge through different channels and patterns, including experience, education, etc.
There is no doubt that education today is more streamlined than it has been in any other previous point in history, with the focus of all curriculums being on conforming people to one and the same thought pattern and mindset.
As many people realised the difference between education and learning, many of them also turned to alternative, new methods of gaining knowledge.
Many learners want content that is personalized, relevant and mobile, available on the go, all of which are points more easily fulfilled with online learning than traditional education and learning principles.
Therefore, you can see the reason why learning, based on it’s traditional methods, is left behind, and replaced for more suitable, innovative, and interactive approach of gaining knowledge.
However, not only students figured out the new, and better way of training, but also many teachers settled around revolutionary principles of sharing knowledge, altogether creating the opportunity for e-learning to change many people’s opinion on learning and education process.
With that said, the use of Internet, technology, and many other non-traditional principles has become inevitable for both teachers and students. E-learning courses are becoming more and more necessary for education, in order to satisfy the needs of both groups
Teachers should consider the trend of e-learning, and prepare technically, as well as pedagogically to start their career in the e-learning industry.
In turn, students should get enough skills that will help them effectively benefit from the advantages e-learning is providing, leaving them fulfilled, and motivated for further learning and progressing.
It has always seemed that stakes that school sets are too high, leaving us terrified of tests, finals, etc. With e-learning, things are a bit different, and with various e-learning tools, we strive to provide:
- Freedom to fail – E-learning allows you to fail tests and homework assignments without any fear. This encourages people to explore and test multiple ideas. With the right feedback from your online tutor, you can create an amazing environment for learning new skills. The best part about it is you can start over at any time.
- Personalized learning – Knowledge seekers want to be in control. Something that regular classroom learning doesn’t have is allowing students to be in control over what they wish to learn and whose classes they want to listen to. E-learning platforms allow personalized online courses through one-on-one sessions.
- Real-time access – Both live learning courses and downloadable video courses allow you access to every file, project, or homework assignment at anytime, anywhere. It’s easy to catch up with your course even without Internet access.
E-learning vs traditional learning
|Highly educated tutors or instructors that are more suitable to focus on individuals or small groups||Highly educated tutors or instructors that are skilled to spread knowledge to larger groups or a community|
|Usually a one instructor - one learner principle, creating more space and freedom for engaging in the learning process||Often larger groups or classroom organized lessons and classes, making it easier to implement teamwork|
|Learner-centered process that makes the learner a top priority||Instructor-centered process that makes the learner neglected and confused at times|
|Suitable for more precise, concise and wide topics, lessons, and courses||Convenient for collaborative and complex topics|
|Develops creative thinking and independency||Motivating through group assignments and homework|
The benefits of learning online
- CONVENIENCE – There is no doubt that e-learning is famous because of its convenience and flexibility. You can easily start learning wherever and whenever. Starting your online learning journey is as easy as reading some articles, looking through infographics or even watching videos. You’ll also enjoy a more comfortable learning environment.
- AVAILABILITY – E-learning is not only that easy, but it is also ALWAYS available to anyone with an Internet connection - which is nowadays available to roughly 60% of the global population.
- TIME – It is no secret that with the right e-learning strategies, you can save a lot of time with ease! With different tutors, you can boost your productivity and learn new and useful skills with Zeqr’s courses in a short amount of time.
- QUALITY – With the right attitude, diverse sources and a growth mindset, e-learning is the perfect way to reach a whole new level. It goes without doubt that you can learn new things and be efficient at the same time!
How to become an Xpert
The range of opportunities for Xperts is vast on Zeqr. Our e-learning platform aims to connect people interested in similar ideas and provide them with all the tools necessary for a unique live knowledge sharing experience, including built-in video calling and screen sharing functions.
Zeqr’s mission is to grow and provide people all across the globe with new learning opportunities through real-time exchange of knowledge in ways they’ve never experienced before. We have a vision of creating a dramatically more knowledgeable and better-informed world by revolutionizing how knowledge and information are shared.
We at Zeqr are looking for motivated people who will be as invested in our mission and vision as we are.
What does it take to become an Xpert?
- Generosity – Besides having adequate knowledge, Xperts need to be ready to selflessly share what they know
- A communicative mindset – Although our Xperts need to be professional, they also need to be sociable and show a kind and friendly relationship with their students
- Confidence – With good conviction skills, Xperts can share knowledge on any topic of interest whatsoever. This boosts the quality of an online class like nothing else
- Open-mindedness – Both Zeqrs and Xperts should be aware that constant learning is important. Being open for changes to tutoring methods is crucial for any Xpert.
Whether you’ve found yourself as a highly motivated Zeqr, or a confident Xpert, we tend to offer you:
- Video conferencing capabilities that deliver real-time knowledge sharing
- Built-in virtual classroom
- Easy-to-use course creation and content uploading
- Easy class management
- Secure video streaming
- Content sharing
- Ability to provide tests and assessments, as well as homework
- Reports and analytics related to each online course
- Easy course effectiveness measurement
- Multiple payment options
Let’s start e-learning together! Join Zeqr TODAY!