Online Course Description
Circuits in electronics and computers work on inputs and outputs that are either 0 (low) or 1 (high). Boolean algebra deals with the laws that govern designing these circuits. This class deals with basic boolean properties, boolean functions and how those functions can be used to form actual circuits. The class also deals with optimization of design by minimizing the circuit components using algorithms such as Karnaugh Maps.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Iqbal Shahid
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Iqbal Shahid to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Iqbal Shahid will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Online Live Training
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member since April 08, 2017
- Currently working as a Research Assistant in the University of Manitoba in the Department of Architecture
- Developing an educational YouTube channel in the topics of Discrete Mathematics and Probability and Statistics
- Worked as a Sessional Instructor in the University of Manitoba in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Developed an analysis and simulation software for Optical Coating Systems using Visual C++ (MFC) working as an Assistant Manager at Advance Engineering Research Organization which was awarded a special prize in “All Pakistan Software “competition held in 2003
- PhD in Electrical Engineering from University of Manitoba (2013) with specialization in wireless communications, coding and machine learning
- Adept in optimization techniques. Employed linear programming in solving a communications problem in Ph.D.
- Extensively used C++, MATLAB, MS Excel and MS Word in simulations and thesis writing during academic research in Ph.D. and Masters.
• Awarded for academic excellence - Master’s Degree in Telecommunications from Asian Institute of Technology (one of only two awarded)
• Awarded for Best in Mathematics in high school (1997)
• Conducted a one-week long short course titled “Introduction to C++” over two consecutive years
• Registered as Engineer-in-Training (EIT) with APEGM
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.