Online Course Description
Psychological Counselling by a highly qualified Clinical, Forensic, Counselling and Occupational Psychologist.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Ian Anderson
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Ian Anderson to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Ian Anderson will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Online Live Training
Exeter, United Kingdom
Member since April 09, 2017
Chartered Psychologist (C.Psychol), UK
Registered Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Practitioner Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Clinical Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Forensic Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Counselling Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Occupational Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Neuropsychologist (not a protected title)
Chartered Scientist (CSci), UK
Psychological Counselling and Therapy
• Worked in private practice with over fifteen hundred patients, accumulating in excess of 20,000 hours of therapeutic experience.
• Supervised more than 100 therapists.
• Separate qualifications and training in a number of therapeutic styles supporting a truly integrated eclectic approach.
• Assessment and Diagnostic specialist.
• Crisis Intervention.
Forensic and Expert Testimony
• Provided psychological reports and expert testimony in criminal and civil litigation in the UK, the USA, and Bermuda.
• Experience in:
o Risk Assessment of Violence
o Risk Assessment of Sexual Violence
o Memory and Confabulation
o Eyewitness testimony
o Psychometric testing
o Neuropsychological Assessments
o Vocational and Workplace Assessments regarding psychological problems
o Posttraumatic Stress Disorder/Psychological Trauma
o Matrimonial and Family matters
o Parenting Assessments
o Personality Disorders
o Psychological Competence
o Personal Injury
o ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
o Drug and Alcohol Abuse
o Workplace Substance Abuse
o Workplace Stress
o Employment/Career prognosis reports
o Educational Needs
o Workplace Violence
o Psychological Counselling and Therapy
More Classes by Ian Anderson
Posted 4 months ago
Individual sessions of psychological therapy. • Worked in private practice with over fifteen hundred patients, accumulating in excess of 20,000 hours of therape...
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.