Online Course Description
ESXLab is pleased to offer our VMware vSphere 6 with ESXi and vCenter training specifically tailored for people who need practical, effective and low cost VMware training and who may be unable to attend a class. Our training has just one focus - to make you the best VMware vSphere 6 administrator possible.
This class bundle gives you:
18 chapters of training offering you over 27hrs of recorded lectures - the equivalent of over 8 days of normal instructor led classroom training
All the information you need to install, configure, administer and troubleshoot all of the major features offered by your vSphere 6 license.
Training on higher end features like Load Balanced DRS clusters, High Availability clusters, vSphere Replication, Performance and more
Unlimited access to these course topics with no expiry date and no time limit
ESXLab's full course Study Guide (over 740 pages of slides and notes) and Lab Guide (over 240 pages of detailed how-to instructions to install, configure and use all major vSphere 6 features)
14 consecutive days (24hrs/day) of remote hands-on lab environment so you can work through practical, detailed labs to build your familiarity and experience using vSphere 6 (you pick the lab start date/time)
Question & Answer feedback right inside your course
Lab access includes full technical support during the length of your lab rental
Ask-The-Expert services where you can ask VMware related questions to our team of senior consultants
Weekly Office Hours, where you can interact with other students, instructors and consultants using our distance meeting service
Everything you need to successfully challenge the ESXLab Certified Virtualization Specialist exam and earn the ESXLab Certified Virtualization Specialist / Technician (ECVS / ECVT) designation
If you are looking for lots of detail, here is a link to the full course outline.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Larry Karnis
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Larry Karnis to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Larry Karnis will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
VMware vSphere 6 with ESXi and vCenter
Online Live Training
Brampton, ON, Canada
Member since April 12, 2017
Larry has been a Computer Systems Analyst, Consultant and Trainer for over 25 years. He was a VMware Certified Instructor from 2004-2008 and he has a diverse set of professional skills.
His experience in designing, implementing and supporting virtual environments gives him the real-world experience needed to be an outstanding instructor.
Larry’s qualifications include the following:
• Developing and implementing a remote lab environment for VMware VATC partners.
• Assisting clients design, plan, implement and manage VMware Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
• Publishing multiple books on VMware vSphere and VMware View.
• Helping clients understand, plan for, deploy, manage, and secure virtual infrastructures based on VMware’s suite of enterprise virtualization products.
• Working as a contract instructor, Larry taught 200 courses and earned an average instructor rating of 3.78 (out of 4).
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.