Online Course Description
All things Textile Wet Processing - i.e. Dyeing / Printing have a question then we are here to help. If you work in the textiles sector and have a question on something that is giving you problems at work then we are here to help. We have been offering, as part of our training courses, answers to questions entitled "whats your headache" This enables the delegates on the training course the opportunity to bring along for discussion, the fabric, garments etc that are causing issues, this can be in relation to colour fastness, physical fastness issues and failures of just general ways to improve the process and the quality of the final product. We usually do this over a sit down and a cup of coffee, this is a chance to do this in an online environment.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Ian Smith
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Ian Smith to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Ian Smith will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.