Online Course Description
These half-day intensive one-to-one coaching sessions (600$, 3 hours, by Skype) are meant for busy business executives who want a "crash course online" about a specific Japan-related subject but who do not have the time to register and to attend one of our open training seminars. Of course, you are always welcome to ask specific questions related to your business during the course!
Standards subjects are the same as the ones covered by our open training seminars:
- how to do business with Japanese (in general)
- how to negotiate with Japanese
- how to conduct meetings with Japanese
- how to export to Japan
- how to market your products/services in Japan
- how to set up an office in Japan
- which entry strategy to go for in Japan ...
In order to prepare a little, we usually request an agenda or questions in advance. Therefore, please fill in carefully the online JAPAN COACHING SESSION FORM at: http://www.gbmc.biz/japan-executive-coaching.html
If you have specific requests or questions, please send us an e-mail at [email protected]
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Philippe Huysveld, Ir, MBA
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Philippe Huysveld, Ir, MBA to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Philippe Huysveld, Ir, MBA will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Japan Business Crash Course
Online Live Training
Member since April 19, 2017
Japan expert, with 25 years' Japan-related experience, I am a solutions-driven Senior Executive and Consultant with extensive Marketing & Business Development experience in Japan and in Europe. With expertise across many Industries (Automotive, Mobile Phone, Pro-AV, Semiconductors, Air conditioning, Medical, Display, Electronics), I have sold as well parts as systems and finished products. Entrepreneurial, my executive career also includes consulting, business start ups, P/L responsibility & board experience and BU/subsidiary management.
- available as consultant (Japan Business Consultant or Strategy Consultant).
- available for permanent or contract positions
- available as Independent Director
- available as Transition Manager or Interim Manager
- available for Japan cross-cultural training (workshops, seminars, presentations)
- available for teaching positions at University level
About 20 years experience in General Management and B2B Sales & Marketing
Specialties: Engineering and Business background (MBA); Technical Sales and Marketing; Strategic Business Planning & Leadership; Key Account Management; New Business development; Sales and BU Management; European Strategy & Marketing; Leadership; Problem-solving; Multilingual (6), including Japanese; Global Vision and interest for Japan & Asia. Business & Management Consulting; Transition Management; Strategy Consulting.
More Classes by Philippe Huysveld, Ir, MBA
Posted 4 months ago
Under our careful supervision, we will support you in DOING BUSINESS WITH JAPAN by explaining and implementing the "cross-cultural 4Ps": - Patience: credibili...
Posted 4 months ago
Philippe Huysveld is a speaker (also known as "Faculty Member") registered at SpeakerHub and Speakers Academy, the leading institute for professional speakers....
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.