Online Course Description
Are you designed or creating a marketplace startup business? Congratulations! Now you’re wondering how you’re going to attract customers to your either side of your platform. Marketplaces are different than traditional businesses, because the platform is merely providing the technology and tools for interactions to occur and value to be exchanged. The business doesn't actually produce the value that's delivered to the consumer. With this course we'll be answering some of the toughest marketplace questions and discuss how startups successfully solved some of the most common marketplace problems: - Should the sellers come first or the buyers (chicken and egg problem)? - How many users of each side will you need to get started (critical mass)? - Which elements should you implement in your business model design? - How to avoid interaction failure - Picking a niche vs going full scale
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Bob Rafailidis
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Bob Rafailidis to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Bob Rafailidis will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Bob Rafailidis
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.