Do you see yourself as a People Pleaser or "Mr Nice Guy"?
I know how it feels. I spent most of my life trapped in a prison of approval-seeking behaviors:
- trying to make people laugh and feel happy, because I thought it was my job to make people feel "good"
- hiding attraction, anger and resentment, because I was scared people wouldn't like me any more
- bending over backwards to help others and pretending to agree with things, because I believed that was what a good person was supposed to do
And where did this get me?
- walked over and abused by work colleagues, and even friends
- "friendzoned" constantly despite desperately wanting a deep romantic connection
- emotionally bottled-up and scared I would explode
- frustrated with my lack of progress, procrastination and feeling "stuck" all the time
- only having superficial surface connections with most people and feeling alone often
- nice to complete strangers than I was to my close friends and family
One day I decided that I'd had enough.
I knew this Nice Guy thing wasn't working for me, and I was envious of people who seemed to thrive without being a people pleaser. So, I set out on a mission to discover why it wasn't working for me.
The truth was painful:
- I pushed away people with niceness because it wasn't genuine and they could feel it
- I missed out on opportunities because I thought being assertive meant being selfish
- I destroyed my self-worth by shaming my own beliefs and emotions without even realizing it
- I stayed single or in fake relationships because I was unwilling to risk being vulnerable
- I let people use me because I was afraid of confrontation
The truth will set you free.
Luckily, through this painful awakening, I discovered an authentic, confident way to live, while still being compassionate and generous, and without arrogance.
In this course, I will teach you what I learned:
- how to be yourself without being a pushover
- how to be honest about what you want and desire without fear of rejection
- how to be nice without being needy
- and most importantly, how to make deep, powerful connections that bring you joy, love, career opportunities, and massive self-worth
Join me! I guarantee you won't regret it... if you're finally ready to let go of being a people pleaser!
Each class will include:
- a specific topic of learning that will help you take new actions this week to become more confident
- homework tasks that make sure you put this into action
- feedback and "hot seat" support from the group
And you also get these bonuses:
- free access to my 12-week 3X Confidence and Authenticity Masterclass program (worth $95)
- a free e-copy of my book Nothing to Lose
- accountability through an exclusive Facebook group
- a complimentary 1:1 coaching with me (worth $350!) after you complete 4 sessions