Online Course Description
Facebook's React library allows developers to write reusable, performant components. With Redux, we can also define the state of our application and how it should respond to changes resulting from a variety of sources, such as user input and HTTP requests.
In this course, we will cover:
- the key concepts of Redux, such as actions and reducers, and how they are used
- integration with React via the react-redux bindings
- asynchronous actions
- the difference between component-based state and application-based state
- container and presentational components
- unit testing React and Redux
I have worked on React and Redux applications for prominent companies such as Channel 4, Trainline, and NET-A-PORTER; I have shaped this course based upon my finding and experience.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with James Wright
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with James Wright to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, James Wright will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.