Online Course Description
Want to vastly improve your knowledge of statistics and R? This class will show you how.
You will learn how to use R to analyse cross-sectional datasets, and generate valuable data-driven insights.
My two-hour session will go through:
1. How to work with data using the RStudio platform.
2. Analysing data using linear models (Ordinary Least Squares, Logistic Regressions).
3. Violations of Ordinary Least Squares models and how to correct them.
4. An introduction to time series modelling.
In addition to a live session, you will also get access to important course materials such as code scripts and datasets which you can use to replicate the examples that we cover in class.
Look forward to working with you!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Michael Grogan
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Michael Grogan to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Michael Grogan will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.