Online Course Description
You've got a great idea for an app or SaaS product but don't know how best to begin. Lean Startup philosophy says talk to your users, find your market fit, then build an MVP. However, without the right experience, launching an MVP can be time-consuming, costly and frustrating.
This class will show you how to:
- Properly identify your value proposition and articulate your idea
- Define your target buyers
- Create a survey designed to learn what your users actually want and are willing to pay for
- Build a real, working product to rapidly test and prove your idea (without programming experience!)
- Provide guidance on how to scale your validated product to a wider audience
At the end of the class, they'll be a Q&A session to ask any specific questions you may have. Lastly, you'll be eligible to send me a write-up of your idea post class, which I will follow-up with a personal analysis and critique, along with guidance for formulating your product development strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with David Albert
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with David Albert to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, David Albert will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Bootstrapping Rapid Product Development
Online Live Training
Greater Chicago Area
Member since May 15, 2017
I began slinging HTML around 1996. In 1999 I founded Emerge Digital, a web consultancy acquired by Upshot in 2009. Along the way I launched ReachMail (an email marketing platform), which was divested to ReachMail, Inc. in 2008. I've had the pleasure of working with scores of clients—from startups to household names including Cirque du Soleil, Hilton Worldwide, HBO, Kraft, MillerCoors, Subway and Visa.
I'm currently a co-founder of Greygoo, helping clients formulate and execute successful product strategies and crafting effective user experiences. During momentary spurts of free time, I enjoy making my wife yummy meals, gardening, snobbing out on craft beer, reading and learning guitar.
Strategy & Planning
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.