Online Course Description
It has been hard to get focused and get things done in your personal and professional life?
Do you have so many things of different contexts to manage everyday and frequently lose focus, get stressed, get confused and feels that you could be more productive?
Do you know that jumping from one task to another makes you lose around 30% of your productivity?
If you want to learn the best technique in the world to get the max potential of yourself and be really productive, I'm waiting to talk for 2h with you and, for sure, change your entire life.
See you there.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Gustavo Farias
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Gustavo Farias to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Gustavo Farias will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
How to be amazingly productive with the best technique: GTD (Getting Things Done).
Online Live Training
Member since May 17, 2017
Gustavo Farias currently is:
• Project Manager at Citydrive in Europe
• Consultant in project management and organizational processes
• MBA Teacher
• CEO at Proj4me
-> Professional qualification:
• Computer Science at UFCG, Brazil
• Project Management MBA at Faculdade Anglo Americano, Brazil
-> Main certificates:
• PMP (Project Management Professional by PMI)
• SCJP 1.6 (Sun Certified Java Programmer)
• CTFL (Certified Tester Foundation Level)
Professional experience summary:
-> Citydrive (www.citydrive.pt)
• Expansion/Project Manager at Citydrive in Europe.
-> Several companies (I.T., Architecture, Engineering, Advocacy, Events, Carsharing, others):
• Project management and organizational processes consulting.
-> Compor Engenharia (http://www.comporengenharia.com.br):
• Management of architecture and engineering projects in a multidisciplinary environment (Architecture, Civil, Electrical and Mechanical).
-> Accenture (www.accenture.com):
• Management of I.T. projects
• Software development
-> Faculdade Anglo Americano:
• Teacher in several subjects in the Project Management MBA
More Classes by Gustavo Farias
Posted 3 months ago
Welcome! In this 1:1 consultation you'll have access to my 8+ years of project management experience across a variety of industries and countries. I specialize...
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.