Online Course Description
Have you been looking at the fit pictures of runners splashed on social media and wondered how they began running in the first place?
Have you always wanted to take up running yourself but haven't figured out where to begin?
Did you start running at one time and gave it up because schedules went haywire or because you felt stressed out?
Do you believe that you are not in the ideal shape to run?
Are you looking at losing weight through running?
Are you looking for a holistic approach to fitness by combining diet, sleep, exercise, and mediation?
Then this mentorship session is just for you!
In this session, I will mentor you on how to:
- Start running and provide you a road map on how to increase your distance
- Avoid injury and fatigue with a structured approach to running
- Set realistic achievable targets
- Prepare your running time table with rest days, running days, cross-training days, and long run day
- Include specific strength training exercises during cross training days
- Plan your meals that will aid running
Besides this, the mentorship programme will help you realize that running is the most affordable form of fitness. Not only does it improve your physical health, it has psychological and social benefits as well.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Vijay Pandey
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Vijay Pandey to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Vijay Pandey will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
You Can Run
Online Live Training
Member since May 17, 2017
I am an ultra-marathoner, currently training for triathlons. I began running in 2014 after reading Scott Jurek’s, ‘Eat & Run’. Since then I have completed many half marathons, full marathons, and ultra-marathons. I enjoy helping people take up running has a fitness sport and achieve their PBs (personal best). I believe in a holistic approach to running where the right amount of exercise, nutrition, and sleep and recovery are taken as the pillars for optimal performance and injury prevention. For a living, I work in the Information Technology sector and live in the silicon valley of Bangalore, India.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.