Online Course Description
I am a private equity professional based in Singapore and invest in Asia. I love to teach and learn. My main audience is students or early career professionals or anyone interested in equity investing. On Zeqr, I am thinking about structuring my class into 2 parts.
Part-1 (this class): Overview of PE, Valuation case studies
Part-2 (separate class): Legal structuring including concepts such as reserved matter, liquidation preference, reps and warranties, ROFO/ROFR, anti-dilute etc.
I plan to modify and sharpen this offering based on your inputs and feedback. Look forward to connect.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Pranav Kumar
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Pranav Kumar to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Pranav Kumar will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Private Equity Masterclass - 1
Online Live Training
Member since May 18, 2017
Experienced Financial Services (FS) investor, strategic adviser and project manager
- PE investing and portfolio management of FS and FinTech businesses in Asia with LeapFrog
- Strategy consulting with major banks, insurers and NBFCs in India with McKinsey
- Advisory and financing to support SMEs/startups in SE Asia, MENA, and Africa with World Bank
- Mentor to FinTech startups
- Studied Computer Science at IIT Bombay and Management at IIM Ahmedabad - both top schools in India in their respective fields.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.