Online Course Description
Most of the eLearning tools available in the market allow you to easily create eLearning courses with some text, graphics, animations, narration, and interactions. But if you want to take a step forward and customize your eLearning courses, you need to learn about the advanced features of the tool. In Adobe Captivate, to customize your eLearning courses, you need to be familiar with advanced actions.
During this session, you will learn advanced techniques and tricks for using advanced actions and variables in Captivate to create custom interactions. You will learn how to create and apply standard and conditional actions and use variables in your actions to provide a personalized experience to your learners.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Dr. Pooja Jaisingh
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Dr. Pooja Jaisingh to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Dr. Pooja Jaisingh will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Dr. Pooja Jaisingh
The best way to beat the boredom in eLearning courses is to make them engaging and interactive. But adding learner interactivity in the courses can be time-cons...
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.