Online Course Description
An Introduction to Food Science is intended to be used by any interested person. It appears that people on the periphories of food like engineers, lawiers or marketers could use assistance with understanding the scientific knowledge which I could provide. Also we are all interested in food and could appreciate more knowledge of Nutrition or of special things like Kefir, Organic Foods, supliments and the like. This Introduction is designed to give an overall view of the subject and possibly indicate areas where I could develop lessons in the future.
I am prepared to assist / tutor students of Food Science across the undergraduate fields of study. I have a Doctorate from the University of Pretoria (South Africa) and worked in the Gelatin field (R&D and Production) for 30 years and I have helped many students studying Gelatin production in particular. .
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with BERNARD COLE
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with BERNARD COLE to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, BERNARD COLE will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by BERNARD COLE
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.