Online Course Description
Things we'll cover:
- Picking the right tool for the job (text editor selection and advice)
- Establishing a fast feedback loop
- Faking the internet on your own machine (so we can realistically test our web page)
- Modern HTML elements
- Styling with CSS - inline styles
- Styling with CSS - external styles
- jQuery and basic interactivity: adding tabbed content for readability
By the end of this class, you'll have developed a very neat "About me" page that you can then dissect and turn into something else on your own time. This will be an excellent foundation for advanced topics later down the line.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Bruno Škvorc
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Bruno Škvorc to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Bruno Škvorc will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Bruno Škvorc
Ever since it stepped onto the PHP scene, Composer has revolutionized the whole landscape of how we develop PHP apps. It added autoloading, package retrieval, c...
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.