Online Course Description
Ever since it stepped onto the PHP scene, Composer has revolutionized the whole landscape of how we develop PHP apps. It added autoloading, package retrieval, code reusability, custom scripts, automatic updates, and so much more. Today, starting a PHP app without Composer involved at some level is like writing an application in binary with ones and zeros: possible but error-prone, slow, and painful.
In this class, we'll learn what Composer is, why it exists, what it can do, and we'll use it to install some PHP dependencies. We'll then cover some tips, tricks, and nifty shortcuts that every Composer user should be familiar with. It's recommended you go through the PHP Basics course before attending this one.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Bruno Škvorc
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Bruno Škvorc to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Bruno Škvorc will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Bruno Škvorc
Got some HTML basic knowledge inside you? It's time to step it up and get your hands a little dirtier. We'll be explaining more complex HTML topics, making HTML...
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.