Online Course Description
Welcome to this Mathematics age 12-14 years. (Includes: 16+ hrs of video content and making study plans)
The aim of this class is for it to be taught in a 21st century mindset. The class is actually fun, it uses technology, the internet and general knowledge to better equip a student for real life applications. I have created 16+ hours of Maths videos for age 12-14 that I give my students access to.
This course is also suitable for any end of middle-school to start of High School (US) or Grade 7-9 (UK) teachers who want to improve upon classroom teaching methods.
Any students will have access to my personal 16+ hours of maths content videos covering all modules including:
1. Numbers, Operations & Relationships.
2. Patterns, Functions & Algebra.
3. Space and Shape.
5. Data Handling.
This course is intended to be a resource to help students throughout the year, it can be completed slowly and referred to throughout your year of study. The course has been broken down into the following sub-sections, each containing their own set of videos:
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Matthew Henshall
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Matthew Henshall to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Matthew Henshall will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Born and bread on the foothills of Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa. Electro-Mechanical Engineer and Running fanatic. I have been running as long as I can remember anything from 100m to 100km, in the mountains, on the road and on the track. I am constantly on the search for new information and adventures.
More Classes by Matthew Henshall
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.