Online Course Description
Running is an incredibly unique and personal sport. (Includes: 6+hrs of video content and making training plans)
As people who love to run every day, we want to share the joy of running with you, as your friends, as well as help you to become the best runner you can be, as your coaches.
Whatever your running goals may be, this course will help you achieve them and take your running to the next level. There is something here for everyone from the beginner to the seasoned runner.
We've noticed a gap between those of you looking to start running for the very first time and those of you looking to break your best time on your next ultra-marathon and we've built the bridge to join us all into one big running community.
The course offers:
- Access to 6 hours of video lectures and presentations
- Real-life training footage
- Downloadable training plans
- Pages of recipes and downloadable meal plans
Topics covered include:
- Training Plans (setting and achieving goals)
- Running Techniques (Speedwork, Hills, Breathing, Heart-rate etc)
- Cross Training
- Stretching and Injuries
- Running Gear
- Tips and Tricks (At the office, lose weight, trail-running)
- Psychology of Running
This course is for anyone looking to improve their running fitness, set new goals and reach them, improve their overall health and look after their bodies and well-being through the sport of running.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Matthew Henshall
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Matthew Henshall to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Matthew Henshall will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Born and bread on the foothills of Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa. Electro-Mechanical Engineer and Running fanatic. I have been running as long as I can remember anything from 100m to 100km, in the mountains, on the road and on the track. I am constantly on the search for new information and adventures.
More Classes by Matthew Henshall
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.