Online Course Description
In my opinion, parents of every student in every school at every level should demand that all students be taught how to code. They need this skill not because they’ll all go into it as a career—that isn’t realistic—but because it impacts every career in the 21st-century world. Any country recognizing that will benefit in the long term.
Join my class to set out on an amazing journey to learn the most effective ways of Programming using Ruby.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Rohan Khuntia
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Rohan Khuntia to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Rohan Khuntia will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
I'm a graduate from Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, class of 2017. Now, I'm a Web Developer at ReportGarden Technologies. I take a lot of interest in programming, and I code mostly in Ruby/C++/Java. Apart from academics, I take an active interest in various sports like football, basketball, lawn tennis and athletics. I'm a fitness freak, and I love to workout regulary. I also play the guitar, and like to sing in my free time. I'm a very friendly person, and can easily connect with people.
More Classes by Rohan Khuntia
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.