Online Course Description
There has always existed a structured sales process. I think you'll be a bit surprised if I tell you that this process has slightly changed from 1865. Yes, you've heard it well, this was happening 150 years ago, when Mark Twain has created maybe the first sales bible in the world: "The successful sales agent". We all know him, for "The adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn", but only few of us know that Mark Twain was also a visionaire, a businessman.
Here are the five progressive steps from The Successful Sales Agent to what he called “Canvassing” taken in the following natural order:
· First: Thorough preparation
· Second: Securing influence
· Third: Gaining a hearing
· Fourth: Creating a desire
· Fifth: Taking the order
1. First of all, we want to know who are our potential clients and this is what we call prospecting. We have a number of leads in our pipeline, potential clients to whom we try to sell.
2. Next, we meet our potential client and try to discover what's his "pain". We ask questions, aiming to discover the need (a need that maybe he is not even aware of yet). We call this phase "qualification". It is important that during this step, we question our choice of following this lead, as we might discover it's basically a waste of time.
3. Now that we know the needs of our client, it is time to build a customized offer, which would suit his necessities.
!! (to keep in mind) - an offer that has to answer his needs and not just to sell our product, one that will bring an added value to our client.
4. What's next? It would be great if we could skip this step, but we need to negotiate, to solve his objections, to clarify all details about the deal, so we make sure there are no possible complaints in the implementation phase.
5. It's time to close the deal, to sign the contract. The thing is... the selling process doesn't end here. Sometimes, even though the deal is closed, it takes a while until you actually get the money.
6. Let's move on to the implementation phase: it's time to deliver what we've promised. You want to be known in this small world as a salesman that keeps his promises. This is how you should build your personal brand.
7. Guess what? We don't stop, we do follow-up with our client, we make sure he is happy and we initiate the process of upselling or cross-selling. We ask for references, new contacts, new leads... and then we start all over again.
Although I presented it as being linear, the sales process is circular. Actually, it is a spiral, because we sell more and more to that client. Through this, we upgrade our relationship from being just a salesman offering products or services to becoming a trustworthy partner and consultant, bringing value to their business.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Adrian Cioroianu
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Adrian Cioroianu to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Adrian Cioroianu will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Mr. Adrian Cioroianu
•Born: 10th September 1980
•Languages: Romanian / English
•Influencer, B2B sales and negotiation, 15 years
•Professional consulting(7 yrs) in sales and negotiation
•Sales trainer/consultant in complex selling for multinational corporations in Romania
•Clients in Telecommunications and Technology / ICT
•Other industry experience: Medical Services, Distribution, Manufacturing, Constructions, Banking, Insurance
•Marketing Bachelor / Management Master / MBA
•Academy of Economical Studies / The Open University UK
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.