Online Course Description
In this class, I will teach you basics of C Programming Language and how to get started with it.
The following topics will be covered
- What is C programming language and why one should learn it
- Anatomy of a C program
- Tools needed to write, compile and run C programs
- Setting up development environment and getting ready to code
- Sample program: Write, Compile, Run, Debug, Run
- Q & A
In addition to this, I will point to various resources for further learning.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Sandeepa Nadahalli
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Sandeepa Nadahalli to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Sandeepa Nadahalli will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.