Online Course Description
Do you often find yourself stressed out, overwhelmed, tense, and unable to focus at work?
If your idea of stress management at work is grabbing your 5th cup of coffee and another chocolate chip cookie, you may want to consider this class for stress management!
We will cover simple stretches and breathing exercises that you can easily do at your desk in minutes to boost your energy and reduce your stress levels. You will receive a handout of the stretches and exercises as well so you can refer to it later on.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Elaine Oyang
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Elaine Oyang to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Elaine Oyang will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Elaine is a registered yoga teacher, yoga therapist, and certified nutrition consultant with over 10 years of experience. She teaches therapeutic yoga classes in San Francisco, provides wellness courses to companies and start-ups, and works 1:1 with clients to help them manage chronic pain, stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.