Online Course Description
This course will give you on-one-one guidance on:
- How to choose a topic that your audience will enjoy
- What to put in the introduction, body and conclusion to make your speech memorable and clear
- Why even the best speakers get nervous and what to do if you're feeling nervous too
After the course, you'll also get access to several bonus resources (videos, articles, etc.) to learn more about how to write and deliver a winning presentation or speech.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Eugene Yiga
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Eugene Yiga to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Eugene Yiga will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Eugene graduated from the University of Cape Town with distinctions in financial accounting and classical piano. He then spent over two-and-half years working in branding and communications at two of South Africa’s top market research companies. Eugene also spent over three-and-a-half years at an eLearning start-up, all while building his business as an award-winning writer.
Eugene has written about travel, leisure, food, wine, marketing, media, television, film, music, theatre, art, books, business, personal development, and more for over 70 different websites, newspapers, and magazines across the globe. But what do all his features, articles, and stories have in common? People.
As a journalist and blogger, he’s profiled over a hundred inspiring individuals so far: from Grammy-winning musicians and multinational CEOs, to celebrated fashion designers and the world’s best chefs. And as B2B copywriter and content marketer, he interviews a company’s happy customers and uses their words to create authentic case studies and testimonials that drive sales and improve the bottom line.
More Classes by Eugene Yiga
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.