Online Course Description
This class will be for beginners, if you want to get an introduction to Alias and never really openned the software, this is your session.
I will show you the real basics, movement, basic geometries, using and reading correctly the shaders... I will also explain you why do we use this software in the industry. You will learn how to personnalize and fit the software to your wishes, depending on what you want to model by creating your first shortcuts and marking menus. Basically you will get ready to do your first 3D model!
When this introduction will be done, I hope it will motivate you to get more into it and do the next session levels.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Clara Rotsaert
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Clara Rotsaert to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Clara Rotsaert will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
My name is Clara, I am CAD modeller specialist (Polygonnal modelling and Class A). I have been studying in France, and I am now working at Kiska in Austria.
I found the ZEQR platforme really nice, and I will try to contribute as much as possible.
If you feel like you want to discover the CAD world, or if you want to get more advance... Feel free to drop me a message.
More Classes by Clara Rotsaert
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.