Online Course Description
Practice makes perfect. Start your journey into becoming a professional front end web developer here!
I like making learning fun. Mycourses are interactive and fun with a ton of practical elements to it. Ive decided to take it a step further with my Web app development practice series.
Are you a beginner to web development and you don't know where to start?
Would you like a more practical approach to learning, an approach that'll help you land freelancing projects or jobs faster than the roundabout theoretical approach?
Do you already know the basics, but don't know where to go from here?
Once you learn the syntax of a programming language, the next logical step is to start creating software and apps. But that's where most students get stuck. Problem solving isn't as easy as learning a bunch of syntaxes.
But I aim to make it easy for you.
What will you learn in this training?
In this training, you'll learn Front end web development by creating 2 web appications:
1. A Tic Tac Toe 2 player game
2. A drawing/paint app
1. How to create the HTML5 structures of apps
2. How to make the your apps and games with CSS (design, design, design!)
4. The basics of HTML5 canvas
By the end of the course, you'll be one stop closer to creating web apps and 2d web games like a pro. You could even try creating other smaller web apps and games.
This training is for you:
1. If you like learning by doing rather than hours of boring theoretical lectures.
3. If you have the passion for programming, and know the basics of HTML5 and CSS, but you're stuck on the practical aspects of it. Turn your theoretical knowledge into practical knowledge with our course.
4. If you want to delve into the exciting world of front end web app development, this course will take you a couple steps further in the right direction.
So, what are you waiting for? Get this course today, and begin your journey into the wonderful world of web development and game development!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Aarthi Elumalai
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Aarthi Elumalai to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Aarthi Elumalai will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
I've been coding for the past 10 years. I started when I was in high shool (I was 15 then), and I fell in love with programming. I haven't fell out of love since.
One of my passions is updating myself in the latest technologies and learning new programming languages.
Lately, I've discovered my love for teaching and sharing my knowledge as well, which is why I'm here.
I hope I can help you reach your learning goals.
I have a different approach than most. I love teaching with examples, exercises and practical projects, rather than boring theories.
That's how I learn new languages, so that's how I'll be teaching. My courses and trainings will be fun but resourceful.
You'll come out of it with practical knowledge you can use in your university projects and your job search (or promotions).
So buckle up. You're in for one long, fun-filled ride!
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.