Online Course Description
As a holistic practitioner, Jovanka addresses not only the physical but also the mental and spiritual aspects of health, illness and dis-ease.
After getting a full picture of your health history and present struggles, Jovanka will recommend the most appropriate herbal formulas, nutritional protocol, and lifestyle/ personal development support to guide you through your healing process.
CONSULTATIONS CONSIST OF:
- A verbal and written health history
- Individually crafted herbal formulas for clients
- Herbs are offered through Jovanka’s apothecary as extracts, tinctures, topical salves, or teas.
- Full written herbal protocol, along with links to where to buy supplements at a discount.
The goal of healthy living is not to be reliant on herbs forever. On average, most people need three months to see long term results, even though most people feel better within just a couple of weeks in their herbal protocol.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Jovanka Ciares
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Jovanka Ciares to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Jovanka Ciares will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Jovanka Ciares is a former entertainment executive turned an integrative herbalist, Wellness expert; detox specialist, nutrition educator and author. She is the creator of the Wellness Smackdown™, an online wellness & learning community for healthy living, which was featured on the first season of ABC's "My Diet Is Better Than Yours".
Jovanka studied nutrition with best-selling author Dr. T. Colin Campbell at Cornell University and herbalism with Dr. Tieraona Low Dog. She offers lectures, workshops and wellness coaching in both English and Spanish.
After years of suffering from IBS, ulcers and fibroids, Jovanka embraced alternative therapies like Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine and Herbalism. Her journey towards self-healing, peace and happiness became her motivation to inspire and support hundreds of others to do the same.
Jovanka is a featured expert at People Magazine, Entertainment Tonight, Whole Foods, Veria Living, Fox News LA, NPR and CBS Radio. She’s also a regular contributor in Spanish-language media outlets like Telemundo and a contributing guest expert at The Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, BlogHer and PositivelyPositive. Jovanka gave her first TEDx talk on "Rethinking Failure" in November 2013.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.