Online Course Description
A workshop series for Special Needs Moms, Caregivers & All Around Special Women!
Imagine waking up in the morning having something to look forward to.
You have enough energy to power through the afternoon and you end your day tired, but not drained and exhausted. When it's time for bed, you can actually think of 5 things to be grateful for.
If you're spending more time taking care of others than taking care of yourself, this workshop is for you! Everyone deserves something to look forward to each day and when you learn to create perfect moments in each day, you've discovered the first step toward Creating Your Perfect Day©
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Sue Wachta
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Sue Wachta to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Sue Wachta will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
If you're a woman who cares for a child with special needs, a caregiver, or an all around special woman ... I can't wait to meet you! I'm a Lifestyle & Wellness Coach and I like to say that I can help you "Keep your head above water!"
As a mom to my 17 year-old daughter with chronic medical conditions, my formal education and real life experiences have been my teachers. With my degrees from Bryant University and the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I've managed to navigate the world of special needs while balancing my daughter's care, our family life, and my personal enrichment.
So if this sounds familiar:
- You feel alone, you're lonely
- You have no time to do the things you used to love to do
- Your responsibilities keep you at home
- Your relationships are strained
- You are always tired
Let's try and fix that. I'm here for you!
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.