Online Course Description
As an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant, how to properly latch a baby is one of the most frequent questions I get. The good news is that there are some simple markers than can help to ensure the best possible latch. A well latched baby makes a breastfeeding relationship more enjoyable and productive. This class will teach you the basics of how to latch a baby as well as some of the common problems associated with a latch.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Chela Flatt
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Chela Flatt to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Chela Flatt will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant and a student midwife. I have considerable experience working with parents and babes to help make a breastfeeding relationship wonderful. I love working with families and supporting parents at a unique stage of family life. It is a huge passion of mine to teach others so that breastfeeding can be made easier and more enjoyable for the whole family.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.