Online Course Description
This is a general psychology class which covers a bit of everything about psycholgy. Special areas such as theories of personality, abnormal psychology and clinical psychology can also be discuss in detail.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Lovellene Bibat
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Lovellene Bibat to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Lovellene Bibat will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Hi! Call me Ellen. I have been teaching for more than 10 years. I'm a special education teacher, ESL tutor and I'm also a licensed secondary teacher. I enrolled into special education and clinical psychology programs leading into a master's degree. I taught in a university for 11 years teaching general education subjects such as general psychology, history, humanities and philosophy. But my greatest passion is still psychology especially clinical psychology. I would love to share my knowledge and experience to students who are interested to study this field. I also have a background in assessment and psychological testing.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.