Online Course Description
Proteins produced in the cell are sorted out and distributed by the process of protein trafficking. After translation of proteins in rough endoplasmic reticulum, it is transferred to the golgi, where these are modified and packed into certain vesicles.
The eukaryotic cells possess various compartments, thus localization of proteins is significant in performing its function.
My class includes detailed description and animation of protein targeting / trafficking to various parts of the cell after translation.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Jithin Thomas
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Jithin Thomas to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Jithin Thomas will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
I am a PhD degree holder in Bio-Science and have more than 5 years of experience in research.
I am an Assistant Editor at Unique Educational Publication and have previously conducted lectures for graduate and post graduate students.
My favorite area revolves around molecular biology and have published manuscripts in International journals.
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.