Online Course Description
The class will have the following features:
- Detailed understanding of the concept of NPV.
- tax and inflation effect on NPV calculation
- how to evaluate the results of NPV
- example / practice question fo NPV calculation
- understanding of sensitivity analysis to better evaluate the project.
- use of different techniques using NPV for decision making.
Specific questions in relation to different professional accoutning bodies question will be entertained.
The class materials will be shared 20 minutes before the class.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Rida Waseem
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Rida Waseem to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Rida Waseem will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
I am currently I am associated with an auditing firm providing accounting and other services.
I have a gold medal in financial reporting and auditing and merit certificates (distinctions) in different business and accounting subjects such business management, auditing, strategic business management.
I am also involved in teaching students of chartered accountancy subjects like financial reporting and auditing.
I have firm grip over the auditing and financial reporting standards, financial analysis, business valuations and projects appraisals.
More Classes by Rida Waseem
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.