Online Course Description
This class will discuss all types of input output operations performed in file using C programming. Using examples all concepts will be touched in detail to make you able to easily read/write and modify txt and csv files .
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Abhas upadhayay
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Abhas upadhayay to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Abhas upadhayay will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
I am a hard-working person with a creative mind.I have taught maths, physics and Computer science to a batch of 3-4 students just after passing my secondary high school. After I went into college, I have been associated with various peer mentorship programmes where I managed a large batch of 10 students and help them with programming skills. I have also been involved in online teaching before this, so I know how this works. People appreciate me for my simple and effective teaching approach and my commitment to make my students completely satisfied after they have a discussion with me.
Besides teaching I love to spend my time singing and dancing. I have also given live stage performances and I am always open to learning in any field.
More Classes by Abhas upadhayay
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.