Online Course Description
Golf is a game that is played on a five-inch course – the distance between your ears.
~ Bobby Jones
This meditation is taken from my book Meditation Tasting - For Beginners and Connoisseurs
The game of golf can be both exasperating and satisfying. If you love to play golf then you will love the idea of playing the game mindfully. Golf is a game that requires intense focus and concentration, so the more you focus, the better you will play. In this meditation the focus moves from the mind to the body. Try this meditation the next time you play a round of golf. You can perform it at home or on the course while in position to tee off.
In this meditation, you can experience what it feels like to play the game of golf Zen style.
What You Need: For the golf meditation, you need, of course, a golf club.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Inbar Shahar
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Inbar Shahar to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Inbar Shahar will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Inbar Shahar
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.