Online Course Description
DAILY RESET BREAK: Attendees can take mindful control of their daily lives using easy ways to reduce stress and increase productivity
Did you know?
- 4 in 5 workers report job stress, and nearly half say they need help to manage it.
- More than 30% of workers experienced stress severe enough to affect their health. - Work-related stress costs U.S. businesses $30 billion a year in lost workdays.
Employers and workers alike want to solve the problem of stress in the workplace, and expensive solutions abound. But did you also know that fewer than 10% of workers take advantage of corporate wellness programs?
Tessa Todd Morgan offers simple tools that can help anyone to manage daily stress in minutes, providing anyone in attendance with the ability to re-energize and re-center themselves with a DAILY RESET BREAK. This allows them to reboot their bodies, minds and spirits to be more productive and, most importantly, be well.
In this interactive presentation focused on the practice of a few simple mindfulness techniques, attendees will learn to:
• Fight fatigue and enhance focus at work and at home
• Reduce stress, increase creativity, and be more productive
• Recognize and manage “trigger moments” using emotional intelligence techniques
• Minimize afternoon crashes and cravings
• Ignore the distractions that face everyone in a screen-centric world
• Kick start a healthy mindset in order to maximize energy
• Relearn the ability to be present in the moment in order to cope with daily stresses
Along with the talk, Tessa will guide the audience through breathing exercises and light stretching to demonstrate techniques that can be used anytime, anywhere. The science behind the use of breathing exercises will illuminate how oxygen benefits both sides of the brain, freeing the logical and creative nerve centers to work together effectively, and both relaxing and energizing the body. Light stretching and yoga poses can easily be done in business attire, underscoring the benefits of the mind and body connection.
Participants leave with an understanding of the health risks of sitting for prolonged periods and the importance of taking quick breaks throughout the day so that they can be more productive and alert in the time they are at their workstations.
In addition, participants are coached to identify actions, emotions and behaviors that are not serving their interests, and are given instruction on how to eliminate that “baggage” to allow them to move forward. We turn our computers off once a day so that they perform correctly. Why wouldn’t we give ourselves the same opportunity to emerge refreshed with a DAILY RESET BREAK?
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Tessa Todd Morgan
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Tessa Todd Morgan to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Tessa Todd Morgan will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
See Tessa Morgan interviewed on Inc.com on mindfulness in the workplace from July 2017:
Tessa Todd Morgan is a professional speaker, mindfulness expert, certified yoga instructor, personal growth coach and accredited trainer in Emotional Intelligence.
As the Founder of TRIESSENCE, Tessa has coached hundreds of individuals and organizations to achieve a balance of physical, mental and spiritual wellness. In 2003, Tessa began in the professional speaking industry, and was privileged to work with famous keynote speakers and celebrities such as Dr. Oz, Geena Davis, Sir Ken Robinson and Suze Orman.
Today, she speaks, trains and consults professionally, coaching contributors to become leaders, and helping leaders to become steadfast, calming influencers in stressful corporate environments.
In her programs, Tessa leads people to recognize the invisible barriers that exist between them and their goals, and helps them to develop strategies for achieving those goals by recognizing and neutralizing various forms of stress.
Years after graduating from college and studying Criminal Justice and Business Management, Tessa completed a three-year leadership development program at the Center for Authentic Leadership and holds an accreditation in Emotional Intelligence for Personal Leadership training. Today, she helps audiences to solve the daily problems that millions of workers and leaders face every day—the inability to step “outside” their own heads and purposefully reset, renew, and re-energize themselves. Tessa also teaches yoga and effectively adapts her courses to lead large corporate audiences in learning techniques that can be used to increase productivity and reduce stress in office environments.
More Classes by Tessa Todd Morgan
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.