Online Course Description
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. Built by experienced developers, it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.
- Ridiculously fast.
- Reassuringly secure.
- Exceedingly scalable.
What will you Learn?
- How to setup your development environment
- Setup a Django project and create a basic Django application.
- Configure the Django project to serve static media and other media files.
- Work with Django’s Model-View-Template design pattern.
- Create database models and use the object-relational mapping (ORM) functionality provided by Django.
- Create forms that can utilize your database models to create dynamically generated web pages.
- Use the user authentication services provided by Django.
- Incorporate external services into your Django application
- Work with cookies and sessions with Django.
- Include more advanced functionality like AJAX into your application.
- Deploy your application to a web server using Heroku.
At the end of each class, I will include a number of exercises designed to push you harder and to see if you can apply what you have learned. The later classes will provide a number of open development exercises along with coded solutions and explanations.
It's a series of classes. I will be covering Django from very basics to advance level. At the end of all classes, you will be able to create your own Django application.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Hitesh Garg
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Hitesh Garg to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Hitesh Garg will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Online Live Training
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Member since April 20, 2017
Google Summer of Code Developer ||Python Geek || Full Stack Developer || Freelancer
2+ Years Working Experience with Django, Flask, Amazon AWS, Heroku, Bluemix, SQL & NoSQL Databases.
I like to explore new things in a practical way and have great interest in Web Application. I focus on identifying use cases in diverse aspects of life and put my efforts to solve them using technology. A Strong believer of Open-Source.
Take a look at my projects:- https://github.com/hiteshgarg14/hiteshgarg.me#web-frameworks
Github Profile:- https://github.com/hiteshgarg14
LinkedIn Profile:- https://www.linkedin.com/in/hitesh-garg-3574baab
Codementor Profile:- https://www.codementor.io/hiteshgarg14
- Languages and Technologies
* Google Materialize
- Cloud Platforms
- Database Platforms
- Web Frameworks
Amazon Web Services
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.