Online Course Description
Do you have a website and don't have a clue how many visitors you have or which pages have more visits?
In this lesson we will cover:
- how to set a Google Analytics account (hands-on)
- what key metrics you can unveil at Google Analytics
- how to navigate in Google Analytics
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Rita Gomes
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Rita Gomes to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Rita Gomes will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
Google Analytics 101
Online Live Training
Member since January 20, 2017
My name is Rita, I'm Portuguese and work for more than 10 years in marketing at a technology company.
Throughout my career, I evolved my knowledge in digital marketing, including Google Analytics, AdWords and MailChimp.
I founded Tugabox, a Portuguese products subscription box in my spare time.
One of my biggest passions is traveling. I've had the opportunity to travel around Europe and a bit of Asia. And with the increasing number of people visiting Portugal, I think I can help you learn some words and phrases so that your trip is even better. Or simply, practice Portuguese!
Also because there's a misconception that Portuguese from Portugal and from Brazil is the same, and it isn't!
Google Adwords Consultant
Google Analytics Consultant
Marketing Communications Consultant
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.