Online Course Description
This class will review the code of a simple Node.js server and cover how to set it up with PM2.
The Node.js code will be developed especially for the attendee to perform whichever task the attendee wish to implement.
The class price comprise the development of the code and the lecture to explain it.
After the session, the attendee will be able to:
- understand how a server Node.js works,
- make it run locally,
- make it run with PM2.
If there is enough time, this class will also cover how to publish your node.js on heroku or a similar service.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Leo Jeusset
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Leo Jeusset to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Leo Jeusset will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Leo Jeusset
Recent Reviews (2)
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.