Online Course Description
This class teaches you the core basics of Bootstrap 4, the most popular and widely used HTML, CSS, and JS library on the Internet.
Bootstrap is an open source toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS. Quickly prototype your ideas or build your entire app with our Sass variables and mixins, responsive grid system, extensive prebuilt components, and powerful plugins built on jQuery.
This class will also teach you how to get started with Bootstrap in two ways:
- Via npm
- Via HTML's <link> and <script> tags
Join this exciting 1 hour session as we go through Bootstrap in detail and implement it on a basic website.
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Stefan Djokić
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Stefan Djokić to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Stefan Djokić will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.