Online Course Description
In this call, we'll discuss areas where you can drastically improve your homepage's user experience. We'll review elements of UX, UI, design, copy, content, and calls to action. At the end of the call, you will have a list of concrete, actionable items to implement that will drive users to engage with your site.
Sandy is a user-centered product designer with experience designing solutions for some of New York’s fastest growing consumer facing e-commerce startups. Currently at Etsy, and formerly at Rent The Runway, Fab.com and Hem.com, Sandy's work has been featured in Fast Company, Forbes, and Apple’s Keynote. She has mentored for Springboard, Nextbillion, #Builtbygirls and Design Lab.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Live video call and screen sharing with Sandy Woodruff
- Schedule a call at a time convenient for you
- Prior to session you will be able to get in touch with Sandy Woodruff to explain your background and what you are trying to achieve
- Prior to session, Sandy Woodruff will provide list of resources and materials needed to prepare for session
- You will be able to cancel a class and get a refund up to 24h before the scheduled session
- Moneyback guarantee
More Classes by Sandy Woodruff
How Zeqr works
Book a Class
We have the worlds top Xperts in almost every subject available to you in real-time. Simply search for your desired subject and click on “View and Book” to schedule a live class.
Attend Live Session
Each class will take place via the Zeqr platform, using our built-in voice and video call features as well as screen-sharing options!
Our Xperts are carefully vetted prior to joining our platform, however, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with the quality of your class, you can rate and review the Xpert. You can also submit a dispute form and we will investigate the situation, if necessary.