Chartered Psychologist (C.Psychol), UK
Registered Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Practitioner Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Clinical Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Forensic Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Counselling Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Occupational Psychologist, Health and Care Professions Council
Neuropsychologist (not a protected title)
Chartered Scientist (CSci), UK
Psychological Counselling and Therapy
• Worked in private practice with over fifteen hundred patients, accumulating in excess of 20,000 hours of therapeutic experience.
• Supervised more than 100 therapists.
• Separate qualifications and training in a number of therapeutic styles supporting a truly integrated eclectic approach.
• Assessment and Diagnostic specialist.
• Crisis Intervention.
Forensic and Expert Testimony
• Provided psychological reports and expert testimony in criminal and civil litigation in the UK, the USA, and Bermuda.
• Experience in:
o Risk Assessment of Violence
o Risk Assessment of Sexual Violence
o Memory and Confabulation
o Eyewitness testimony
o Psychometric testing
o Neuropsychological Assessments
o Vocational and Workplace Assessments regarding psychological problems
o Posttraumatic Stress Disorder/Psychological Trauma
o Matrimonial and Family matters
o Parenting Assessments
o Personality Disorders
o Psychological Competence
o Personal Injury
o ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
o Drug and Alcohol Abuse
o Workplace Substance Abuse
o Workplace Stress
o Employment/Career prognosis reports
o Educational Needs
o Workplace Violence
o Psychological Counselling and Therapy