I am interested in expanding my professional network.
My expertise is in:
- Helping business professionals improve their communication skills
- Promoting innovative thinking and entrepreneurship
- International marketing
- Designing market entry strategies for technology companies
- Cross-cultural communication.
I design online learning communities that help people around the world improve skills they need in professional communication. All learning communities I design are:
- Customized to the needs of specific professional groups. One size doesn't fit all.
- Focused on results and improvement. Every learning exercise should have a meaningful outcome.
I teach communication skills to managers of multinational companies in Japan.
I teach Business and Economics to College students.
Also, I design individual career plans for students and help them improve their professional skills.
MARKET ENTRY FOR TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
I utilize my knowledge/skills, marketing experience and my professional network (in Asian countries, Russia/CIS and elsewhere) to develop effective market entry strategies for technology companies and startups.
I am originally from Krasnodar, Russia, started my business career in the Central Bank of Russia.
Later, I did my MBA in Auckland, New Zealand and worked there as a marketer, business developer and a University lecturer. Now I live and work in Tokyo, Japan.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONNECT WITH ME