President and co-founder of Delphi Group, a Boston-based think tank and technology management advisory firm.
- Keynote Speaker
- Futurist focusing on the implications of disruptive technology on global organizations and society
- Core competencies in the areas of Innovation, the Future of Technology, Business Strategy, Leadership, Organizational Behavior, Generational Issues
- Frequent Keynote Presenter www.TKspeaks.com
-Ten published books include, The Gen Z Effect, Cloud Surfing, The Innovation Zone, Smartsourcing: Driving Innovation and Growth through Outsourcing, Corporate Instinct, Smart Companies: Smart Tools, and The X-economy have introduced core industry concepts, frameworks and vernacular such as Single Point of Access, Touch Points, Digital Control Rooms, Business Operating Systems and Corporate IQ, that are widely used today in describing the impact of technology on business.
-Articles and market insights appearing frequently in national and international print and broadcast media such as Forbes, BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Economist, CNBC, CNN and NPR.
- Visiting Lecturer at Boston University School of Management
- Executive in Residence and Professor of Innovation at Bentley University
- Former Executive Director Babson College Center for Business Innovation
-Was adjunct professor at the Boston College Wallace E. Carroll Graduate School of Management and a guest lecturer at the Boston University School of management.
- Executive Director of the Perot Systems Innovation Lab
Specialties: Focus on social/human/business impact of leading edge trends