Sales & Marketing, mHealth Business Management, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Outcomes Research & Pharmacoeconomics & Clinical Applications.
Goal: To build one of the best business enabling Marketing Teams in the Healthcare Space on foundations of Innovation & Quality
1) Lead product level Growth Play Book (GPB) and SII Business Planning Process
2) Manage the operational rigor process for the modality in collaboration with the regional teams. Output would be market, orders, share etc
3) Develop marketing plan for new product launches in conjunction with the product managers and global modality teams.
4) Develop brand marketing strategies for existing Global products/new launches to support marketing initiatives/promotional inputs in various branded markets
5) Develop the core positioning and messaging for brands considering the potential impact on other products in the portfolio through networking with countries in the region
6) Help in content development for promotional inputs by countries
7) Effective lifecycle management of the respective brands in designated therapy area
8) Critically review market research analyses to identify portfolio gaps/leverage opportunities for developing a robust portfolio aligned to overall therapy area strategy
9) Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity.
10) Recommend remedial actions/reinforcement initiatives
11) Develop/help global network of KOLs to make them accessible for conducting CMEs/seminars across other markets and to support brands/image
12) Design programs for effective KOL management
13) Be a subject matter expert with respect to the brand, therapy area, global future outlook, and competition
14) Partner in effective sales process through creation of Value Selling Tools, HEOR white papers, Show sites
15) Develop & Implement incremental revenue generating strategies like IB Upgrade Projects & CRM Projects
Specialties: Scientific & Evidence based Medico-Marketing, Market Access, Outcomes Research & Pharmacoeconomics, Medical Training, SFE, Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Medical Information Services, Medical-communications, Sales & Marketing